- How do I create and use custom fields?
- Why can't I see all my people from the Admin Area?
- How to use People Categories
- How to edit School Grades
- What does it mean to archive a person?
- What happens when I delete a person?
- How do I change my password?
- How to change the columns that are displayed when viewing people
- How to create a custom people view
- How do I merge duplicate people?
- What does assigning volunteers to Service Types do?
- How do I change the format that phone numbers are displayed?
- Can I categorise notes and make them private?
- How to create a family in elvanto
- How to mark an individual as a child so that they are not counted towards my plan limit?
- What is the difference between Primary Contact, Spouse and Partner in families?
Permissions & Access
- Do all people get access to the Admin Area?
- How do I set limitations on what people can see?
- How can I block access to a person's account?
- How do I disable guests from having access to my posts and pages?
- How can I stop guests from creating accounts?
- How to stop volunteers from self-assigning themselves to certain positions?
Importing and Exporting
- How do I import people from a file?
- How do I export my current database into a CSV fle?
- How do I export People?
- How do I import people notes from a file?
- How do I contact people?
- How do I add attachments to emails?
- How to integrate your account with MailChimp
- How do I send log in details to volunteers?
- Details about SMS Text Messages
- Why aren't my SMS Text Messages sending?
- Why do my SMS Messages come from a random number?
- How do I print Address Labels?
- How to contact the parents of children
- How to view who unsubscribed from Email or SMS Text Messages
- We're having trouble receiving emails from elvanto (includes troubleshooting)
- How do I insert files into posts, pages and emails (includes embedding images)
- How do I set up the Member Directory?
- How do I give people access to the Member Directory?
- Can I print a church directory?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?